Do you want to be part of the energy transition through the expansion of renewable energy in one of Europe’s leading wind power companies? wpd Scandinavia AB is now looking for an electrical engineer who wants to be part of a growth journey and together with the team develop the wind power projects with an environmental perspective. You will have the opportunity to use your social talents and passion for a sustainable tomorrow, apply for the position today!
About the position
wpd has worked with wind power for 25 years and is today one of Europe’s leading players. We are 3 600 colleagues in the world, the team in Sweden today consists of 18 people and intends to grow big going forward, 14 are in Stockholm.
We are now looking for an electrical engineer!
You are responsible for the electrical design of our wind farm projects. You will be a member of our international team of electrical engineers with its central office in Southern Germany. You will work from our office in Stockholm and support our wind park development team with a focus on the electrical design of the wind farm as well as its connection to the external grid during all phases of the development process. This includes design and optimization of internal cabling plans, early feasibility studies of different grid connection options as well as negotiations with grid operators for grid connection agreements. In addition you will be responsible for the tendering of the subsections (wind park internal cabling works, substation and communication), and support the construction site team in the coordination of various subcontractors, authorities and other stakeholders as well as the management of the electrical construction phase. This will involve regular trips to the construction site. The wind farm under construction, which you would start working with is in the Torsby/Malung area.
You are offered
- Open doors, flat hierarchies and room for your own ideas in a friendly, modern working environment
- A workplace with freedom under responsibility and a strong team spirit
- The wpd Group works only with renewable energy and is driven by the fact that the work contributes to a climate-smart society and a competitive industry
- And lots of fun at work with the kind colleagues at wpd
- You have successfully completed your studies of electrical engineering and have already gained at least 3 years of professional experience in planning and execution of cabling works and substations, ideally in the field of wind power.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
Did we pique your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application to join our team! Welcome to send your application or questions to email@example.com.
We recruit continuously so do not wait to submit your application.
Read more about wpd at www.wpd.se